How’s Your Online B2B Marketing?
As a MARCOM Director, you might feel overwhelmed in producing lead generating content. You have lots of balls to juggle. And you can’t drop any of them.
Instead of taking a piecemeal approach, why not take a holistic approach. In other words, step back. Look at the problem. Organize your resources. Do this and you’ll to gain the maximum benefit with the least amount of effort. And at the lowest cost.
To start, consider the following.
- Does your online B2B marketing plan include all stages of the buying cycle?
- Does your plan include the right mix of tools and strategies?
- Are your strategies optimized?
Done right, your online marketing plan includes all aspects of your marketing strategy.
You’ve heard it before – “Content is King”. Now… it’s even truer. Study after study shows quality content can revive your website. Content should be relevant, timely, compelling – and customer-focused.
But don’t write content for content’s sake. Your online content should cover the B2B buying cycle.
To do that, you should map out the type of content you need. An easy way to do that is to identify your objective. Do you want to acquire customers? Do you want to improve retention? You get the picture.
Then decide which type of content works best.
Jen Doyee, at Marketing Research Journal, says the greatest challenges to managing a B2B website are: “developing content, attracting the right traffic and optimizing for conversions“.
- Develop Engaging Marketing Content: Provide content your customers want. Don’t waste their time. They’ll ditch your site in a click (about 8 seconds).
- Attract the “Right” Traffic: “Tailor” your content to your customer. Customer-focused content “attracts” readers to your blogs and newsletters.
- Optimize for Conversions: To expand outreach and conversions, include SEO with blogging, content marketing and email.
These three steps ensure your content will be of high-quality as well as unique. This increases share-ability, driving more traffic to your site.
Contact me and let’s discuss your online B2B marketing goals. Call 256-886-4684 or email me at email@example.com.
I’ll help you develop a strategy and an action plan based on your schedule and your budget. Together, we’ll figure out the best approach to accomplish your goals and objectives.