B2B Multimedia Marketing That Boosts Traffic
As a B2B marketer you’re busy. You’re busy every minute of the day. And you don’t see your schedule letting up.
Don’t despair. There’s a B2B multimedia marketing tool that can help you. And it can make your job easier and less stressful. It’s just getting off the ground. And it promises to take-off more than you might think.
I’m talking about SlideShare. It’s the world’s biggest content social site. That’s right, I said W-O-R-L-D’s biggest. Alexa ranks it among the Top 150 sites.
But don’t just focus on SlideShare. Couple it with LinkedIn –the 10th most visited site. Do that, and you’ll have a marketing dynamo.
B2B Multimedia Marketing with SlideShare
“Leverage the power of SlideShare to revitalize your B2B multimedia marketing program!”
Let’s look at 5 key facts.
(1) B2B Content Marketing. Starting with SlideShare’s Killer App, take your B2B multimedia content marketing to the next level. With SlideShare you can curate your content.
(2) B2B Branding. Branding is tough, but SlideShare makes it easier. SlideShare expands your content delivery boosting your branding.
(3) B2B Social Media. SlideShareenables you to listen to customer feedback. It gives you a window into your prospects’’ mind. This puts you in the driver’s seat.
(4) Analytics. If you avoid analytics, you’re not alone. This is the something many marketers avoid. Thanks to SlideShare, you won’t avoid analytics like the plague. You’ll find SlideShare’s analytics relevant, easy to understand and less daunting.
(5) B2B Marketing Trends. There’s a truism that applies to financial markets. I’m sure you’ve heard it: “The Trend is Your Friend”. It also applies to SlideShare, as it grows in use.
Given today’s marketing tools, it only makes sense to exploit the advantages of podcasts and videos using SlideShare. Google loves diverse content. Adding audio and video will increase traffic.
But reader engagement may be SlideShare’s best feature. It presents information in a new, interesting and exciting way. As you know, people don’t read online content on the web. They scan. SlideShare is made for scanners.
So why do you need a copywriter with audio and video content?
Because audio and video need scripts. And as a certified SEO copywriter, I’ll write scripts that optimize your online content. Yes, you can optimize audio and video content. And because Google loves a mix of content, as I said, you’ll get more eyeballs. Many more eyeballs.
You’ll extend your reach quickly. I know you’ll be pleased with the results.